IMAGE SKINCARE is clinical skincare brand, powered by safe, proven ingredients and smart botanicals – or your healthiest skin ever. Created by an aesthetician, formulated by a plastic surgeon.
IMAGE SKINCARE’s proprietary Correction, Prevention and Nutrition System focuses on delivering the ingredients your skin needs for nourishment and protection.
IMAGE SKINCARE offers a variety of different skin peeling solutions for various skin conditions to improve the texture of the skin, brighten, reduce lines and wrinkles, lighten pigmentation, even out skin tone as well as treat conditions such as congestion and acne. Our skin specialists will choose the most suitable treatment for you following your consultation. We offer a wide range of IMAGE Skin Peels and other treatments.
A skin peel is a resurfacing treatment designed to improve and enhance the skin. Also known as a face peel, a skin peel is a means of chemically exfoliating the skin by breaking down the intercellular glue that holds together dead skin cells and in turn causing cell turnover bringing new skin to the surface at a faster rate.
Layer Facelift also known as IMAGE Signature Facial™ or Vitamin C Peel is a revolutionary skin peel that will change the image of your skin in just one application. Vitamin C and glycolic acid are gentle but highly active. Enzymes speed up cellular turnover and brighten, tighten and lighten your skin in as little as one treatment.
Benefits of the 4 Layer Facelift Peel
- Suitable for all skin types
- Evens skin tone
- Increases skin’s radiance
- Minimal downtime
- Reduces redness
Treatment cost: 100 €
This peel has a 15% blend of papaya, pineapple and mango enzymes, along with medically effective ingredients. This non-chemical peel helps naturally rebalance, regenerate, restore and soothe your skin with organic ingredients. An infused blend of organic and medically effective ingredients designed to rebalance tired, stressed and dull looking skin. With highly potent anti-oxidants and no chemicals, acids or parabens, this facial is perfect for all skin types, it is also safe for pregnant women.
Treatment cost: 100 €
Oxygen Lift (O2 Lift)
The Oxygen Lift Therapy is a 5-step ‘red carpet’ facial administered in the most relaxing of ways, with no downtime afterwards. Environmental pollutants, high stress levels, caffeine, alcohol, nicotine and a diet high in saturated fats contribute to lacklustre skin, and the Oxygen Lift leaves you with intensely hydrated, oxygen-boosted skin for a completely refreshed look. This luxurious treatment infuses the skin with oxygen, plant-derived stem cells, peptides and high concentrations of enzymatic botanicals into the skin leaving it luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Skin is cleansed using a gel to milk cleanser
- An Enzymatic Facial Peel dissolves any dead skin cells using Papaya and Pineapple enzymes, promoting collagen synthesis and deep hydration.
- A cutting-edge effervescent masque is then applied, which oxygenates at the cellular level and contains skin lightening ingredients to even skin tone.
- Pure plant stem cell enhancer is applied to the skin to rejuvenate and prevent signs of aging
- A Tinted moisturizer with an Spf 30 is applied, which illuminates the skin and provides utmost environmental protection
Treatment cost: 90 €
Iluma Iluminating Facial
The Latest Technology to Lighten, Brighten and Illuminate the skin! Utilizing IMAGE SKINCARE’s newest technology within the Iluma™ Line, The Illuminating Facial is a luxurious treatment to correct hyper-pigmentation, uneven skin tone and acne scarring, leaving the skin hydrated and illuminated! This treatment is perfect for preparing the skin to receive an advanced peel or a monthly maintenance treatment to keep skin brightened Iluma’s Unique Blend of Active Ingredients Includes:
- Powerful peptides that inhibit the pigment producing enzyme.
- Lightening agents that reduce melanin production on a cellular level.
- An exclusive blend of natural plant extracts to suppress pigmentation,
- Plant derived stem cells that preserve youthful skin cells.
Treatment cost : 90 €