Arrival guidelines: please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled appointment to allow yourself time to fill in a new or updated consultation form or use the bathroom. Late arrivals will be subject to reduced treatment times.
Children on the premises: due to the high-risk treatments we carry out and our insurance regulations, children are not permitted in the treatment room with a parent/care giver at any stage of a treatment. Children may wait in the reception area, but must be supervised by a parent/care-giver. Please note: Staff cannot supervise children while at reception.
Minimum age: wax experts treat clients from the age of 14 and upwards. Not all treatments are available to minors. Please enquire at reception for further details on this.
Skin and Nail Services: Phoenix Skincare & Laser Clinic does require the client to come in so we as a company can talk to you in person to see the condition of the complaint ourselves. We will not make commitments or refunds simply over the phone.
What to wear: please bear in mind that we use pre and post oils during all waxing treatments, which can transfer onto underwear and clothing. We would recommend that you wear nothing too fancy to your appointment in case oils/wax transfer. It is best to wear casual loose clothing for your waxing appointment, to allow your skin to be unrestricted post wax.
Medical concerns and comfort level: guests who are pregnant, have had recent surgery or have any other medical concerns are advised to consult their Therapist before booking treatments.
Mobile phones, personal electronic devices and cameras: we strive to provide our clients with a professional and private experience. Please help us by turning off cell phones, personal electronic devices and cameras upon entering.
Cancellations: we understand that everyone occasionally has an emergency or something prevents them from coming to their scheduled appointment. Please call whenever possible. As a courtesy to all, we ask that a 24-hour notice be given if you need to cancel or change your appointment. For a cancellation with less than a 24-hour notification, guests will be charged 50% of the treatment fee. For no-show appointments, the full treatment fee will be charged.
Our refund policy: We will only issue store credit or like gift certificate amount for any services/products Phoenix Skincare & Laser Clinic feels is deserving of a refund. Phoenix Skincare & Laser Clinic reserves the right to enforce corporate policies and make the decision of whether a refund or Gift certificates should be issued due to unsatisfactory service.
Phoenix Skincare & Laser Clinic will only give store credit for any refunds that would be justified or approved by corporate policies. Our beauty clinic does not give cash, check or credit card refunds for any reason for any services. We will fix the complaint to the clients and Phoenix Skincare & Laser Clinic satisfaction. We will always make a good faith effort to make sure you are happy and satisfied under reasonable circumstances.
Gift certificate policy: Gift certificates purchased are non-refundable after purchase. Gift certificates can be used for products or services or clinic gifts. Gift certificates can be used for an euro amount for the treatment indicated on the Gift certificates Gift certificates can be gifted to another person if wanted, and then the Gift certificates will be used and zeroed out. The physical Gift certificates must be presented when checking into Phoenix Skincare & Laser Clinic at time of service. Gift certificates will not be used if not physically given to the check in coordinator; you must use some other form of payment if you do not have the Gift certificates with you. You can use it the next time you come in.
Please also note:
*We will only allow 3 days after an unsatisfactory service for a client to call back to talk to the Manager about a service if not satisfied in order to hear the complaint and come to a resolution.
Facial waxing and treading
- Please call us immediately if you experience any prolonged swelling, itchy rash, bruising, skin cuts or tearing. We can advise you the best treatment or other option.
- We do not recommend the use of sun beds, swimming pools, saunas and any activity that may bring heat to the area for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- Do not use make up or any sort of creams in the area at least 24 hours after treatment.
- We do not recommend exfoliating products around the area for 72 hours.
Brow and lash tint/weekend lashes
- Please call us immediately if you experience any prolonged itching, swelling or redness in the area.
- Do not apply tan in the area that has been tinted 24 hours before and after the procedure as discolouration of the tint can occur.
- Do not apply mascara, cleansers, do not rub over weekend lashes.
- Do not get weekend lashes wet or use oil base make up remover.
- Apply cuticle oil on nails every day.
- Apply hand cream as often as you can through the day to keep hand hydrated.
- Do not expose nails to water or heat for long period of time, as it can soften the application.
- As they are UV products sometimes discolouration can occur in the sun.
- Wear gloves to protect the nails when cleaning or gardening.
- Have your application removed correctly by professional to keep your nails in their best condition.
- We do not recommend to apply anybody creams or self-tanning products on the area that has been waxed.
- Do not use any exfoliating products on the area for at least 72-hour post treatment.
- Avoid use sun beds, swimming pools, saunas or any activity that may bring heat to the area for at least 24 hours post treatment.