For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation (including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), the company responsible for your personal data is (“Phoenix skincare and laser clinic ” or “us).
- Phoenix skincare and laser clinic is committed to protecting an individual’s privacy. This policy covers the personal information that clinic holds and sets out the way in which clinic will use, manage and protect personal information that comes into the possession of clinic.
- Phoenix skincare and laser clinic will only collect and use personal information that is necessary for its business purposes, and for the health and safety requirements of its staff. All information collected is treated as confidential, and will only be used for the purpose for which it was supplied, unless permission has been obtained. Information will be collected by lawful, fair and unobtrusive means. Any sensitive information will be collected with the individual’s consent.
- Phoenix skincare and laser clinic will not disclose any personal information to an unrelated third party except with the consent of the individual or where required by law to do so.
- Phoenix skincare and laser clinic will only keep personal information it needs. Information is stored in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper based files. Reasonable steps will be taken to securely destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer required.
- Phoenix skincare and laser clinic uses your details to operate Phoenix skincare and laser clinic and, occasionally, to inform you of new features, services and products from us. On occasions, we may supply statistics about our customers to third parties. These statistics never contain personally identifying information.
- At times, we engage third parties to assist us in providing our products / services. Your personal data may be shared with these organisations to allow us to provide you with the product / service you have requested.
We may share your data with the following types of organisations:
- Software providers
- Web designers
- Payment processors
We will never share your information with these organisations for marketing purposes.
- Phoenix skincare and laser clinic Online Store transactions safe? Yes – Phoenix skincare and laser clinic takes the security of your details and your privacy very seriously, and we secure your details using industry-standard security and encryption techniques for safeguarding.
We keep this Policy under regular review and update it from time to time. Please review this policy periodically for changes.
If you do not accept the amended Policy, please stop using this Site.