This type of treatment is designed specifically for men and customised to suit each
individual’s skin type to gain maximum benefit.
Because of higher testosterone levels, men’s skin produces more oil, so clogged
pores can become a problem for them, causing blackheads and pimples on their
By reason of men’s coarser skin, larger pores, and increased chance of sun damage,
razor burn, inflammation and irritation from shaving over pimples are also common
consequences, therefore men need facials probably more than ladies.
Men facial treatment might reduce the amount of oil on skin, it cleanses pores,
exfoliates away dead skin cells, and treats common skin concerns with a custom
mask. This multi-step process contains following steps:
- purifying mask
- led light therapy
Therefore, this process is meant to rejuvenate and nourish face skin, making skin
- Cleansing and Exfoliation: dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new
- Acid Peel: this gentle peel helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without
- Extractions: painless, automated extractions use vortex suction to clean out
- Hydration: antioxidants and hyaluronic acid are vortex-fused to nourish and
- Protection: helps to maintain and protect your results.
How often men need to do a facial?
Of course, it depends, if you have decent, normal skin, probably once a quarter is
good for a follow-up. Those who are more interested in skincare routine should stop
by once a month.
Please note! We offer a complementary mapping. One of our therapists will examine
your skin and tailor a skin regime.
Leave your skin concerns to our professionals, who will be able to accurately cater
each facial to your skin type, helping you to attain clearer, smoother and blemish-
Treatment cost €99.00